Bettina Rachel Raju FNP, B.C.
About Bettina Rachel Raju FNP, B.C.
Bettina is a family nurse practitioner and has been a registered nurse since 2011. Originally from Oklahoma, she obtained her bachelors degree at the University of Oklahoma where she is an avid Sooner football fan. Professional experience includes working at Magnet hospital in Oklahoma City, Mercy Health Center and Memorial Hermann treating multiple conditions such as stroke and other neurological conditions.
Her primary focus is in preventative medicine and treating a variety of medical conditions such as hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes and more. Bettina believes knowledge is power and the key to good health is staying updated on how to stay healthy and reduce modifiable risk factors by being proactive.
Bettina is married and has 1 active toddler and in her spare time she likes to travel, try new restaurants and spend time with family.
- Master of Science in Nursing, University of Cincinnati
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Oklahoma College of Nursing
- Minor in Chemistry, Southwestern Oklahoma State University
Certifications and Skills
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioner (FNP-C)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- NIH Stroke Scale (NIHSS) International Certification
- Member of HANP (Houston Area Nurse Practitioners
- Texas Nurse Practitioners
- AANP (American Association of Nurse Practitioner)