Bryen J. Brown D.C.
About Bryen J. Brown D.C.
I’m a Texas licensed doctor looking for an opportunity to grow as a doctor and supply chiropractic care to this community. I love people and believe that every individual should benefit from good health, which in turn is the key to living a fulfilled life. I consider myself very skilled in the Diversified Technique adjusting, Graston Technique, physiotherapy modalities, soft tissue therapy, and rehabilitative therapy. I will use my wisdom, chiropractic education, and previous clinical training to serve every individual who is entrusted into my care as well as those who I work alongside of. My goal is to provide a service to this region that goes far beyond chiropractic healthcare, but improving and maximizing life.
- Workable knowledge of chiropractic techniques, soft tissue therapy, and rehabilitation therapy
- Effective history taking skills, X-ray operations and interpretation, laboratory interpretation, consultation and other medical communication skills
- Competent medical decision making skills, to include diagnosis and treatment details, and lifestyle advice
- Excellent personal character and bedside manner allowing effective communication with patients and staff
- Strong planning and organizational skills acquired through personal life and an intense academic curriculum which implemented responsibilities of business operations
- Texas Chiropractic College, Pasadena, TX 77505 Doctor of Chiropractic Graduation Date: April 21, 2012 License Date: September 2012
- Grambling State University, Grambling, LA, 71245 Bachelor’s of Science, Biological Sciences Graduation Date: July 25, 2008
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
Chiropractic Plus, Chiropractic Associate Doctor, Houston, TX 77095, October 2012 -Present
- Initiate skills of manipulation using Diversified Technique.
- Performing initial visit exams, consultation, and assessments.
- Creating treatment plans and maintaining patient care.
- X-ray operations and interpretation using Gonstead mapping technique
- Documentation including: SOAP notes, insurance narratives, treatment plans
- Spinal Screenings
- Educational seminars and talks
Moody Health Center, Chiropractic Student Intern, Pasadena, TX 77505, May 2011 -April 2012
- History taking, initial examination and reassessment using neurological and
orthopedic evaluation, x-ray interpretation, postural and gait analysis, and palpation
- Good bedside manner
- Maintain patient care and management
- Initiate skills of manipulation using Diversified Technique
- Soft tissue therapy such as Graston Technique, Myofascial release, and active release
- Rehabilitative exercises that suits the individual pertaining to activities of daily living
- Interacted with patients and staff with respect
- Utilized the computer system to complete both medical documentation and effective note taking.
- Usage of time management
- Knowledge and implementation of outcome assessments
Rice University Intern Rotation
- Treatment and management of college level athletes
- Effective documentation and note taking
Veterans Hospital in Temple, TX
- Treatment and management of veterans in our armed forces
- Cooperative referral and communication with medical doctors, podiatrist, physical therapist, etc.
Peak Performance Sports and Rehabilitation Clinic Pasadena, TX
- Chiropractic assistant
- Soft tissue therapy
- Instrument assisted therapy
- Modality operation
- Decompression table operation
Graston Technique Additional
- Digital X-ray
- Myofascial Release Technique
- Myovision Software
- Blocking technique
- Physiotherapy Modalities (such as Interferential, EMS, Ultrasound, Infrared Laser)
- DRX 9000 Decompression
- Cervical Posture Pump/Traction
- Vibration board
- Therapy bands and exercise ball
VOLUNTEER WORK EXPERIENCE
- YMCA Volunteer: youth soccer and basketball coach and referee
- Louisiana State University Medical Center Volunteer: Physical Therapy Dept. Bogalusa, La. Shadowed PT
- Bogalusa Little League Volunteer, Bogalusa La., Baseball coach