Herman (Rhett) Spivey FNP, B.C.
About Herman (Rhett) Spivey FNP, B.C.
Herman Spivey, APN (Advanced Practice Nurse) and his wife have recently relocated to the Houston area after raising their two daughters in San Antonio. He is excited to be a part of the Doctors Clinic Houston team. As an RN and ANP, Rhett has had experience with inpatient as well as outpatient care since 2007. His time as a bedside ICU nurse and in the community clinics has helped form a passionate desire to see everyone treated as an individual with focused and high standards of care. He is trained and worked especially in Cardiology, Diabetes, Weight Management and Bioidentical Hormone Replacement for those years.
“It is a joy to care for all ages from newborns through the teenage years and adult through geriatric stages of life. I am concerned with the overall health and wellness of our patients. The most fulfilling part of my life is the relationships I have through my Faith, my Family, and my Patients, Together we will be able to develop a plan to care for the treatment and well being of the entire family.”
Education and Training
- Master of Science Family Nurse Practitioner, University Of Cincinnati
- Bachelor of Science Nursing, Texas Woman’s University
- Bachelor of Science Genetics, University of Georgia
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (FNP-BC)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support
- Member of HANP (Houston Area Nurse Practitioners)
- Texas Nurse Practitioners
- AANP (American Association of Nurse Practitioner)